Cerebral Palsy of Ulster County has provided quality comprehensive services to persons with Developmental Disabilities throughout the Hudson Valley for over sixty-five years. Our community, residential, and educational programs are dedicated to providing the most innovative services possible. These services are delivered by our dedicated professional staff that ensures that the persons with disabilities who participate in our programs live as full a life as possible.Through our Quality Assurance and Corporate Compliance programs we continually review our practices, train our staff on best practice, and advocate for persons with disabilities.
We are proud of the fact that thousands of individuals with disabilities have benefited from our services for over sixty-five years and look forward to continuing our mission in the future.
Cerebral Palsy of Ulster County partners with communities throughout the Mid-Hudson Valley to empower people with disabilities to achieve their highest potential by providing innovative community, educational and residential services.
Cerebral Palsy of Ulster County core values are founded on:
- Professionalism – Integrity, Honesty, and Dependability drive a high level of quality services and consumer / staff satisfaction.
- Dignity – Every life that we touch is treated with respect, compassion, and caring.
- Integration – Everyone participating in our services has the right to full community integration in the least restrictive setting.
- Accountability – Accuracy, Consistency, Reliability, Fiscally Sound Practices and responsiveness to individuals, staff, the community, and to our funding sources.
- Innovation – We strive to empower staff to be resourceful and creative allowing our programs to continually adapt to meet the changing needs of our consumers and collaborate with community partners to offer the most comprehensive services possible.