Wraparound Community Services Program Coordinator
- Master’s Degree in a Human Service field or Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years experience in the field of developmental disabilities.
The Wraparound Community Services (WCS) Program Coordinator is primarily responsible to oversee the service planning for the person participating in the program. The Coordinator will partner with the person with disabilities, their Circle of Support, and the WCS team to create the plan of services to be provided and ensure the services are delivered as planned.
- Supervise DSP
- Act as primary liaison for each caregiver to the program.
- Participate in matching process between the person with disabilities and the caregiver.
- Meet with the caregiver/provider/family on a biweekly basis for planning and discussion of any issues/concerns and successes.
- Meet with the persons with disabilities participating in the program on a biweekly basis to review programming, discuss concerns, and coordinate Circle of Support planning.
- Work closely with the MSC ensuring in program services are well coordinated services.
- Mediate issues between the individual with disabilities and the caregiver.
- Participate in training and support groups and the Program Counsel.
- Oversee recreational and social groups.
- Ensure that the individual Circle of Support is actively involved in the person’s life.
- Coordinate two weeks of planned respite each year and emergency respite as needed.
- Participate in the 24-hour emergency cell phone rotation.
- Monitor and oversee tracking and review of outcome measures.
- Provide documentation as per OPWDD and DOH requirements.
- Enter and discharge program participants into CHOICES
- Evaluate the performance of all staff and responsible for the safety of all staff under direct supervision.
- Department related travel as required.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Perform any other related duties as directed by the Director of WCS and/or designee.
- Salary $48,000