24 Hour Care
Six of our seven residences provide 24 hour care to consumers to ensure that they have the services that they need to live a safe, productive life.
Our staff receives an extensive orientation and ongoing training to ensure that they are current on best practices to provide quality care. Our staff provides a range of services that include:
- Assistance with Daily Living Tasks (bathing, eating, preparing for
- Nutritional Assistance, Including Food Preparation and Dietary Monitoring
- Routine Medical Care
- Cleaning, Laundry, and assisting consumers keeping their personal space in good order.
- Therapeutic Recreation
- Medication Administration
- Transportation to appointments and community events
- Emergency Support
- Day and Vocational Programming